Thursday, May 15, 2008

Adventure to Nowhere

Recently I have not been working on Adventure to Pluto, its been something I just haven't got to. But sometimes I do work on it, by making trailers and blah.
I do animation for Adventure (That is, stop-motion; where you take a picture with your camera, move your model the tiniest bit, and take another picture, and so forth;)
And because I am starting to lose interest in stop-motion, this is a little grueling.
On the bright side, however, I have been thinking about taking Batwings and Zadar,
(See-Funny Flashes), to be W.M.Thing's mascots. Zadar is an endearing character who is scared of everything- "Heights, mice, licorice, spiders, moth-eating wasps, and aliens from pluto." He tries to make Batwings stop the rocket ship when it takes off accidentally, but to no avail. Batwings, even though he is shorter then Zadar is, is bossier then Zadar and likes to take control of things. That is why he isn't afraid when Lord Manyeyes faces him on pluto.
Adventure to Pluto has, unfortunately, become Adventure to Nowhere, seeing as I haven't finished the part when they fly off to pluto.
All-in-all, Adventure to Pluto has been fun to animate (Even if I haven't finished it) and so, when it comes out, I hope it will be OK.