Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mystery Kids Solve the Mystery!


T.M.K or "The Mystery Kids" are a special TV show that I made up in 2007. These shows are based on the games me and my sister play with Playmobile®. They find out who The Skeleton Man was, who The Plant Ghost was, who The Ice Ghost was, and etc.
Although it is a whole lot like the series, T.M.K is the Playmobile® version of Scooby. I haven't aired it because:
#1: I don't have any money.
and
#2: Because Playmobile® would sue me.
And anyway, kids can make their own T.M.K movies. Why should I give them it? They have the Playmobiles®, and the imagination, that's all they need. (Except, maybe, the video camera.)
T.M.K's long list of TV spots continues until it runs out of the fluid of the brain. (That is; brain power), and it stops there. I've only made three of the ten TV shows I've worked out, and because, as they are stop-motion activated, the same problem arises as with Adventure to Pluto and Mattimeo.
Great.