Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ice Planet Goth




When creating planets for Star Bore, I built a character for each of them.
In image #1, you are looking at the Rebel Station on Planet Goth.
(Which is spoofing Ice Planet Hoth)
In the next image (Image #2) are the planets.
The grainy, green and yellow planet is Goth and Jackter's sun.
You can't see Goth moons nor Jackter's in this picture, but I'll tell you about them.
Goth has four moons, Feer, Tartar, Weela, and Clod.
Feer has fire, TarTar is grey and covered in ooze, Weela is submerged beneath water, and Clod has poisonous gases.
Jackter has only two moons and they are Opas and Clauv.
Opas is hard marble and Clauv is basically a desert with water.
Why did I make all that up? Because it is fun, that's why.
In picture #3 we see a Frostwalker (spoofing a Snow-walker)
shooting at the Rebel Station.
This is all for a trailer for the pretend sequel, Star Bore Episode V: The M-Pourer Strikes Gold.
I don't know if I will ever make that one.
I'm putting it in because it is funny.