Wednesday, May 14, 2008

To Much Movies

I am steadily coming up with new movies everyday, and almost none of them get made. Here's a few I just picked off the milk carton- The Great Roneni (A magician trys to think of the greatest magic trick in the world, and brings laughter to the crowd) Run Away Mower (where someone buys a lawn mower and it chews up everything in sight), Goodbye, Monster! (In which... I don't know... Maybe, a boy finds a monster under his bed and the monster tries to hide, but... Uh... He falls off the bed and hurts his back). All of these I just made up. I haven't made any of those movies I mentioned. And I came up with all those plots on the fly. I have to many movie ideas that never become movies. My sister Ada doesn't help, ether. She keeps making up ideas for movies too. Here are some of her new ones: The Great April Fools Joke which is a whole lot like Parent Trap, Stranded (which is a whole lot like the TV show, Lost), and Luna Lovegood and the Turning Shelves, (which is based off her own novel with the same title.)
All of them she is dovoteing her utmost attention to. She has a website, (Just search, F.B.W, and you'll see it). Go to my website, www.WMThing.com to learn more about my movies and W.M.Thing.